Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This is a begining of a beautiful friendship....

Inspired by raspberry.....we'll see how it ends.
see you later!
- Why and when will it end?
-if it ends (ever), it will end either because of stupidity or death. So are you stupid? Or do two stpuids make a smart one?
- -1 x (-1)=+1
- Do you suffer from any personality disorders?
- Of course, just like You darling.
- Ask me something different?
- How old are You?
- Let's go honey! I made the bed.
- It's still not done!
- Your eyes deceive you. Trust me it's done....
- Mistake - it's done already
- This doesn't make any sense. Talking to you is like swimming under water and talking.
- deal
- You drive a hard bargain
- the bed is done - sorry I need to go
- I won't let go of you. You now belong to me, and I will never let go of you.
- It's not the right place to hear these kind of sentences.
- Not the right place or not the right time?
- Both.
- Why?
- How old are you?
- Fuck You! (26 btw.)
- Surely you're out of kindergarden.....So let's go make the bed.
- to be continued.....

1 comment:

MGL said...

Fantasztikus a blog-mikor olvashatok még ilyet:)
Nagyon erotikus.

MGL